Saturday, December 31, 2011

How I Prepared Myself for 2012


Today is the last day of 2011 and I have taken the steps below to prepare myself for 2012. I feel it is a magical time for change and clean slates. Much thanks and inspiration to Gala Darling for this feature.

So What Did I Do to Prepare Myself for 2012?

~~Cleaned out all of my email accounts on Yahoo and AOL.
~~Emptied my garbage can.
~~Did laundry, even if there was not a lot of it.
~~Made sure to make my bed so I got that routine down.
~~Got a very sparkly manicure on Wednesday at my favorite nail lounge Blush on East 5th Street.
~~Charged my cellphone.
~~Writing my 2012 Goals List.
~~Asking friends to help set goals for myself; goals they knew I could be capable of achieving.
~~Cleaned out my wallet and handbag.
~~Cleaned out my closet.
~~Thnking of a wish to make at midnight.
~~Started to plan out events I want to go in my Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake planner.
~~Made sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep every night.
~~Got tea light candles for my dinner table
~~Even though this will happen after today, buy myself a bunch of beautiful flowers. Maybe have some delivered to work?
~~Wrote 2011 year in reviews features.

What are you doing to prepare yourself for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!