Saturday, November 26, 2011

Just a Quick Check In

Hi there fellow followers! First of all I want to let you know that I have not disappeared. You see, my beloved Gabriel (that is what I named my laptop) decided to die in the beginning of November and I have not had a decent computer to use. My brother lets me use his iPad when he is not but it is not suitable for writing blog posts. Also with working Kindergarten and not really having the time to check email/blog like I used to, it hurts. Believe me, my notebook has received a workout lately! I do miss you guys and plan to be back more once I get a new computer of my own. I want to thank those that have viewed my Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson promo video after Survivor Series in MSG on November 20, 2011. That video has received over 10,000 views in a matter of a week and I can not believe it! If you have not seen it, here it is:



I also want to thank those who are commenting on my Happy Haulidays post. Books rule! I do plan on writing a Things I Love Thursday post next week....as long as I am not too tired from Mercury retrograde and work...Miss you! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!